Sights & Attractions in The Oregon Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Newport
The Flying Dutchman Winery
Perched on a cliff, this small, family-owned winery enjoys one...
|Wineries / Breweries||Newport|
Hatfield Marine Science Center
Interactive and interpretive exhibits at Oregon State University...
|Educational Institutions, Zoos / Aquariums||Newport|
Lincoln County Historical Society Museums
The Lincoln County Historical Society's collection contains more...
|Museums / Galleries||Newport|
Oregon Coast Aquarium
This 4½-acre complex brings visitors face to face with...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Newport|
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
The state's oldest wooden lighthouse was only in commission for...
Yaquina Head Lighthouse
The tallest lighthouse on the Oregon Coast has been blinking...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Quality Inn & Suites at Coos Bay in May: $102 & Up Expedia
- $46.20 & up : Full Size rentals in North Bend Hotwire
- $34.20 & up : Compact rentals in North Bend — $35 Hotwire
- $37.20 & up : Midsize rentals in North Bend — $38 Hotwire