Sights & Attractions in The Oregon Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bay Area: North Bend and Coos Bay
Cape Arago Lighthouse
On a rock island just 12 miles offshore south of Coos Bay, this...
|Nautical Sites||Bay Area: North Bend and Coos Bay|
Coos County Historical Society Museum
The highlight here is a 1922 steam locomotive used in Coos County...
|Museums / Galleries||Bay Area: North Bend and Coos Bay|
South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
The reserve's fragile ecosystem supports everything from algae...
|Nature Preserves||Bay Area: North Bend and Coos Bay|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Quality Inn & Suites at Coos Bay in May: $102 & Up Expedia
- $45.00 & up : Full Size rentals in North Bend Hotwire
- $36.00 & up : Midsize rentals in North Bend — $36 Hotwire
- $33.00 & up : Compact rentals in North Bend — $33 Hotwire