- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hillsboro Saturday Market
Hillsboro Saturday Market Review
Fresh local produce—some from booths, some from the backs of trucks—as well as local arts and crafts are on sale. Live music is played throughout the day. The market is just a block from the light-rail line.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $66.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Eugene Hotwire
- $131 & Up: Cheap Eugene Stay Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $15.95 & up : Compact rentals in Eugene Hotwire
- Eugene Savings! Book at La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Expedia
- $16.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Eugene — $17 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I had a chance to spent some time on a cruise ship traveling around North America,
so wanted to share some pictures from the trip; hope you will enjoy it!
http://www.allphotobangkok.com/index.php/around-north-america-cruise-ship-travel/ Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more