Sights & Attractions in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
A must-see in Lancaster City is the Romanesque Central Market...
|Markets / Bazaars||Lancaster|
Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
In 2008 the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor...
Green Dragon Farmers Market and Auction
Friday is bustling at the Green Dragon Farmers Market and Auction...
|Markets / Bazaars||Ephrata|
Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum
The Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum is an open-air museum...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Lancaster Hotwire
- $80 & Up: Cheap Lancaster Stay Save with Hotels.com, $13/night less
- $22.59 & up : Full Size rentals in Lancaster Hotwire
- $148.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Lancaster — $148 Hotwire
- $17.49 & up : Compact rentals in Lancaster — $18 Hotwire