Sights & Attractions in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Columbia
Columbia Market House
Built in 1869, the Columbia Market House is one of the oldest...
|Markets / Bazaars||Columbia|
National Watch and Clock Museum
The National Watch and Clock Museum exhibits more than 12,000...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbia|
Turkey Hill Experience
Offering a first-hand lesson in the process of making ice cream...
Wright's Ferry Mansion
Wright's Ferry Mansion was the residence of English Quaker Susanna...
|Houses / Mansions||Columbia|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Lancaster Arts Fr $169+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Lancaster Amish Country Travelodge in May: $73 & Up Expedia
- $21.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lancaster Hotwire
- Save $$ in Lancaster: Book Fr $80+/Nt — $80 Save with Hotels.com, $13/night less
- $22.59 & up : Full Size rentals in Lancaster — $23 Hotwire