Health Clubs in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Just because your hotel doesn't have a fitness center doesn't mean you have to forego your workout. Some downtown gyms and health clubs allow nonmembers to purchase day passes or weeklong memberships.
Rittenhouse Square Fitness Club. Rittenhouse Square Fitness Club features Nautilus and Kaiser circuit equipment and is within walking distance of the heart of the financial district. Day passes cost $15; a weekly pass is $30. 2002 Rittenhouse Sq., Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA, 19103. 215/985-4095.
12th Street Gym. 12th Street Gym offers more than 50 of the most challenging fitness classes in the city, as well as a full-size basketball court and a sundeck, for $12 daily. 204 S. 12th St., Center City, Philadelphia, PA, 19107. 215/985-4092. www.12streetgym.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil