Ice-Skating in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Blue Cross RiverRink. You can skate outdoors—with the Delaware River and Benjamin Franklin Bridge as a backdrop—daily from November to March at the Blue Cross RiverRink. Admission is $9, skate rentals are $3. Columbus Blvd. and Market St., Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA, 19106. 215/925-7465. www.riverrink.com.
University of Pennsylvania Ice Rink at the Class of 1923 Arena. Skate indoors at the University of Pennsylvania Ice Rink at the Class of 1923 Arena, which is open to the public from September through the first week of April. Admission is $5 weekdays, $7 weekends. Skate rentals are $3. 3130 Walnut St., University City, Philadelphia, PA, 19104. 215/898-1923. www.business-services.upenn.edu/icerink/.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil