Baseball in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia Phillies. Since 2004 the Philadelphia Phillies have played in Citizens Bank Park, a beautiful stadium that makes for a great day or night outing in spring, summer, or fall. The season runs from April to October. Tickets range from $17 to $65. 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA. www.phillies.com.
Citizens Bank Park (1 Citizens Bank Way, South Philadelphia, 19148. 215/463-1000. www.phillies.com.).
Camden River Sharks. The minor-league Camden River Sharks, a member of the independent Atlantic League, play late April through September at Campbell's Field. Tickets are $5 to $13.
Campbell's Field. Campbell's Field in New Jersey, across the Delaware River from Penn's Landing, is where the minor-league Camden River Sharks play. 401 N. Delaware Ave., Camden, Philadelphia, PA, 08102. 856/963-2600 or 866/742-7579. www.riversharks.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil