Football in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia Eagles. The Philadelphia Eagles can be seen in action at their state-of-the-art facility, from September through January. The stadium has a grass playing field and holds up to 68,000 fans. Many of the best seats go to season-ticket holders; individual tickets are $70 or $95.
Lincoln Financial Field (11th St. and Pattison Ave., South Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 19148. 267/570-4000. www.philadelphiaeagles.com.).
Philadelphia Soul. Philadelphia Soul, one of arena football's top franchises, plays at the Wells Fargo Center from late January through May. 3601 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA, 19148. 215/253-4900. www.philadelphiasoul.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil