Nightlife & the Arts in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-C D-F G-K L-M N-P Q-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A self-described "luxe lounge" in Old City, the place has Euro-pretensions...
|Dance Clubs||Old City|
In the heart of the happening Northern Liberties scene, the 700...
|Dance Clubs||Northern Liberties|
This neighborhood bar serves five kinds of Belgian beer and a...
Academy of Music
Modeled after Milan's La Scala opera house and completed in 1857...
The main stage, once home to the prestigious Wilma Theater, now...
The performing-arts complex on the University of Pennsylvania...
Arden Theatre Company
The Arden, formed in 1988, is known for premiering new works...
AVA Opera Theatre
The resident artists at the Academy of Vocal Arts, a four-year...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil