Nightlife & the Arts in Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's Choice in Philadelphia
Eulogy Belgian Tavern
For those with an insatiable desire to try new and exotic brews...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Philadelphia|
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
This striking complex evokes Philadelphia's traditional redbrick...
Philadelphia Folk Festival
First held in 1962, the oldest continuously running folk festival...
The Rotunda and the 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
Under the soaring, 140-foot-high rotunda of this former bank...
Silk City Diner Bar & Lounge
Re-opened a few years back to great approval after a brief hiatus...
|Dance Clubs||Northern Liberties|
With its dimly lighted interior, cherrywood bar, and jukebox—not...
Melodious jazz and luscious desserts are served on Friday and...
World Cafe Live
A musical flagship in West Philly, the building also houses WXPN-FM...
|Music Clubs||University City|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil