- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Dining here is a cosmopolitan experience, blending unparalleled service with gorgeous surroundings—gold-rimmed Bernaudad china, sumptuous linens, elegant flower arrangements, handsome wood-paneled walls, and a view of Logan Circle's graceful fountain. The peak of the experience, however, is unquestionably the food. Miami-bred Rafael Gonzalez said he'd bring the wow factor when he took over the kitchen in early 2009, and he does. French techniques and high-quality ingredients combine to create modern, light masterpieces like an amuse bouche of hamachi ceviche on a light cracker and an entrée of perfectly prepared Atlantic wild king salmon perched in a pool of vibrant spinach nage. Of course, it all pales in comparison to the magnificently decadent chocolate soufflé. The restaurant is off the lavish but understated lobby of the Four Seasons—a culinary oasis for travelers and a favorite dining location for well-heeled locals. Especially popular is the Sunday brunch, a knockout in bounty, elegance—and, at $68 per person, price.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil
Thanks in advance to all the people here who helped in the planning of this - both last year and this year! Read more
Okay, I'm a philistine when it comes to art; I knows what I likes, and that's about it. Read more
Aloha to all of you,
as we - meaning my better half and I (both in our late twenties) - are planning a four week trip to the east coast of the US, I'd love to hear some suggestions regarding our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more