- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The RiverLink Ferry, a seasonal (May-September) passenger ferry, offers service between Philadelphia and Camden, site of the Adventure Aquarium, the Susquehanna Bank Center, the battleship New Jersey, and Campbell's Field. Ferries depart every hour from Penn's Landing daily between 10 and 5 and from Camden's waterfront on the half-hour, daily from 9:30-4:30, with extended hours and continuous service for Penn's Landing and Susquehanna Bank Center concerts, and Camden Riversharks baseball games. The cost is $6 round-trip, the ride takes 12 minutes, and the ferry is wheelchair-accessible.
RiverLink Ferry tickets must be purchased at the terminal at Penn's Landing (Walnut Street and Columbus Avenue), outside the Independence Seaport Museum or at the Camden terminal. Payment can be made by cash only.
RiverLink Ferry (Penn's Landing near Walnut St., PA. 215/925-5465. www.riverlinkferry.org.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil