- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Philadelphia has many Internet cafés, located throughout the city (start with any local coffee shop), but the city also has been one of the first in the country to offer inexpensive Wi-Fi to all its citizens. Currently, the citywide initiative is being tested in a zone north of Chinatown and up through North Philly, but there are still free high-speed hot spots available in Love Park (next to City Hall), Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Penn's Landing, FDR Park, Belmont Parkway, and several other locations. Cybercafes.com lists more than 4,000 Internet cafes worldwide.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil