Nightlife & the Arts in Pittsburgh
The Strip District, between Liberty Avenue and Smallman Street and 16th and 22nd streets, has become Pittsburgh's nightlife center, with many bars and nightclubs. Another active nightlife district is along East Carson Street, across the Monongahela on the revitalized South Side.
Browse Pittsburgh Nightlife
Browse Pittsburgh Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $170-$189 -- Downtown 4-Star Pittsburgh Hotel, up to 45% Off The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh