Sights & Attractions in Newport County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Jamestown
Jamestown Fire Department Memorial Museum
A working 1859 hand tub and an 1894 horse-drawn steam pump are...
|Museums / Galleries||Jamestown|
Once common in Rhode Island, the English-designed windmill built...
Mackerel Cove Beach
Sandy Mackerel Cove Beach is sheltered from the currents of Narragansett...
In 1789, Job Watson purchased this piece of rich farmland on...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $270.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Newport Hotwire
- Book the Viking 3 Nts in May Fr $362+/Nt Expedia
- $53.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Newport — $53 Hotwire
- Newport Savings! Book at Newport Harbor & Marina Fr $362+/Nt — $362 Expedia
- Look no Further! Newport Hotels Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Travelocity