Sights & Attractions in Newport County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bristol
Blithewold Mansion, Garden & Arboretum
Starting with a sea of daffodils in April, the grounds of this...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Bristol|
Gray's Ice Cream
More than 40 flavors of ice cream, all made on the premises...
|Stores / Malls||Bristol|
Herreshoff Marine Museum / America's Cup Hall Of Fame
This maritime museum on the site of the former Herreshoff Manufacturing...
|Museums / Galleries||Bristol|
Provender has fantastic cookies—including chocolate orange...
Tiverton Four Corners
From Route 24, head south on Main Road (Route 77) to historic...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites, Commercial Districts||Bristol|
The town of Warren, located north of Bristol, has the distinction...
Combined with Pardon Gray Preserve there are more than than 10...
|Nature Preserves, Trails||Bristol|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $402.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Newport Hotwire
- Newport Savings! Book at Hyatt Regency Newport Fr $486+/Nt Expedia
- $53.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Newport — $53 Hotwire
- Save at 4.5-Star The Chanler at Cliff Walk: $867 & Up in May — $867 Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Newport Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Travelocity