Boating in Providence
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prime boating areas include the Providence River, the Seekonk River, and Narragansett Bay.
Narragansett Boat Club. The Narragansett Boat Club allows experienced scullers to join a group for afternoon rowing on the Seekonk and Providence rivers. Special arrangements are available for other times as well on an individual basis. 34 River Rd., East Side, Providence, RI, 02906. 401/272-1838. www.rownbc.org.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $107.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Providence Hotwire
- Save at 4-Star Renaissance Providence: $192 & Up in May Expedia
- $10.95 & up : Compact rentals in Providence Hotwire
- $87.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Providence — $87 Hotwire
- $11.08 & up : Midsize rentals in Providence — $12 Hotwire