Sights & Attractions in South County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Narragansett
Adventureland of Narragansett
Bumper boats, miniature golf, batting cages, and a go-cart track...
The Narragansett Pier Marketplace
Often called simply The Pier, this beach community was named...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Stores / Malls||Narragansett|
Narragansett Town Beach
Covering approximately 19 acres, Narragansett Town Beach offers...
Point Judith Lighthouse
From the port of Galilee it's a short drive to this 1857 lighthouse...
Port of Galilee
This little corner of Narragansett is a working fishing village...
|Beaches, Towns, Commercial Districts||Narragansett|
Roger W. Wheeler State Beach
Roger W. Wheeler State Beach has fine white sand, calm water...
Scarborough State Beach
The 42-acre Scarborough State Beach has stunning views of where...
South County Museum
Set on part of early-19th-century Rhode Island governor William...
|Museums / Galleries||Narragansett|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $167* & up -- Flights to/from Tucson on American, R/T American Airlines
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, Reg. $470 BookIt.com
- $109 & up -- Anaheim Hotel across from Disney, 45% Off Bookit.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel