Sights & Attractions in Charleston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Charleston
|A-C D-E F-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dock Street Theatre
Incorporating the remains of the Old Planter's Hotel (circa 1809)...
|Arts / Performance Venues||North of Broad|
Considered the nation's finest example of unspoiled Palladian-inspired...
|Architectural Sites||West of the Ashley River|
Earthling Day Spa
Charleston's first global spa continues to grow. Decorated in...
Edisto's south side has 4 miles of public beach. At its western...
Edisto Beach State Park
The park covers 1,255 acres and includes marshland and tidal...
|Beaches, Parks||Edisto Island|
Edisto Island Serpentarium
This is a top-notch operation where snake programs and alligator...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Edisto Island|
In 1825, Charles Edmondston built this house in the Federal style...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||South of Broad|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Charleston for Less: Hotels Fr $98+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 4.5-Star Charleston Place by Orient-Express Fr $368+/Nt Save with Expedia, $54/night less
- Incredible Savings: 4 Nts Elliott House Inn + Air Fr $635 Expedia
- Explore The Caribbean with Carnival Cruise Lines Fr $439 Expedia
- $15.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Charleston Hotwire