- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tanger Outlets Review
Reopened in 2011 after extensive renovations, Tanger Outlet I is anchored by Saks OFF 5th and has 40 other stores, many of them upscale. It also has an Olive Garden, Panera Bread, and Longhorn Steakhouse. Tanger Outlet II has more than 60 stores, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, the Gap, Nike, and Loft. There are also several children's stores, including Gymboree, Carter's, and Baby Gap. Dine at Food Network star Robert Irvine's restaurant, Nosh. There are almost always great outlet-wide coupons at www.tangeroutlet.com/hiltonhead.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $250 -- 2-BR Villa at Hilton Head Beachfront Resort, 50% Off Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines
My Lady Wife and I visited Charleston this week for an anniversary present to ourselves.
We stayed at
No. 4 Unity Alley B&B Very nice accommodations. Large A/C room with a jacuzzi tub. The Read more
When most people think of SC they think of Charleston or the beaches. Read more
I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more