Great Smoky Mtns. National Park Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Great Smoky Mtns. National Park Restaurant Reviews
The closest thing to fine dining you can find in the park is a hot dog at the snack bar in Cades Cove or a Coke from a vending machine at a visitor center. You'll have to make your own fine dining with an alfresco picnic at one of the park's 11 attractive picnic areas.
Outside the park you'll find many more dining options, from fast food to fine dining, the latter especially in Asheville. On the Tennessee side, both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have myriad fast food and family dining choices.
Browse Great Smoky Mtns. National Park Restaurants
Browse Great Smoky Mtns. National Park Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $169 -- Luxe North Carolina Hotel near Biltmore, $50 Off Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville