- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel San Jose Lounge
Hotel San Jose Lounge Review
It may be the hippest hotel in town, but the San Jose is also home to one of the best wine bars in the city. On nice days, grab a poolside patio seat, order a reasonably-priced bottle of wine and the city-renowned cheese plate—we promise, you won't regret it. South By San Jose is one of SXSW's premier yearly events. The hotel, combined with Jo's Coffee, join forces to showcase a huge variety of music in an outdoor setting throughout SXSW in the heart of South Congress. The event is free for passerbys and open throughout the festival. Not to be missed!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $11.12 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
Okay, we get this little "ski break" early February each year and I'm not much of a skier so I'm always struggling to find a place to go. Read more
We (husband & 9 yr old son) are on an 8 week trip of a lifetime to the US. Read more
I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Housto Read more
· News & Features
Think all you need to do SXSW is a ticket to Austin and a hotel room? ... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
Whether it's for SXSW or just to soak up some cool kid vibes, everyone is heading to Austin.... Read more