Dallas-Fort Worth Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dallas-Fort Worth Hotel Reviews
The Dallas lodging scene has gotten swankier recently with the addition of high profile hotels, including the W, the Ritz-Carlton, and the Hotel Palomar. Still, most of the options are standard chains, the same you'll find across the country, with varying degrees of individuality and charm. There is no paucity of hotel rooms in Dallas, and you can pretty much find the usual range of rooms, from exceptional places fit for a king or queen to less impressive quarters to those that barely pass muster. There are few hotels in low price ranges that are worthy of recommendation.
Downtown Fort Worth is where you'll find the city's financial core, most of its historic buildings, and Sundance Square. The Stockyards and adjacent Western-theme stores, restaurants, and hotels are a few miles north of Downtown, clustered around Main Street and Exchange Avenue.
Browse Dallas-Fort Worth Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $99 -- Dallas 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking, 40% Off The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- $169 -- Dallas 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends, 50% Off Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- $11.12 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines