Arches National Park Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Arches National Park
Unique terrain: There's nowhere else on Earth that looks like this.
Memorable snapshots: You have to have a picture of Delicate Arch at sunset.
Treasures hanging in the balance: Landscape Arch is the longest open span in the world. Come quick! Due to its delicate nature, it could fall before you see it.
Fiery Furnace: A hike through this maze of rock walls and fins is sure to make you fall in love with the desert and appreciate nature at its most spectacular.
Window to nature: The park has the largest collection of natural arches in the world—more than 2,500. They make great frames through which to view moonrises, mountains, and more.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moab Hotwire
- Book in Moab: Save at the Ramada Moab Downtown in May Fr $204+/Nt Expedia
- $67.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Moab Hotwire
- May deal: Rodeway Inn & Suites Landmark Inn Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Expedia
- $61.50 & up : Midsize rentals in Moab — $62 Hotwire