Arches National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arches National Park Restaurant Reviews
Since most people come to Arches to play outside, casual is the modus operandi for dining. Whether you select an award-winning Continental restaurant in Moab or a tavern in Green River, you can dress comfortably in shorts or jeans. But don't let the relaxed attire fool you. There are some wonderful culinary surprises waiting for you, often with spectacular views as a bonus.
In the park itself, there are no dining facilities and no snack bars. Supermarkets, bakeries, and delis in downtown Moab will be happy to make you a sandwich to go. If you bring a packed lunch, there are several picnic areas from which to choose.
Browse Arches National Park Restaurants
Browse Arches National Park Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moab Hotwire
- Book in Moab: Save at the Ramada Moab Downtown in May Fr $227+/Nt Expedia
- $68.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Moab Hotwire
- May deal: Rodeway Inn & Suites Landmark Inn Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Expedia
- $62.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Moab — $63 Hotwire