- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The canyons and expanses around Price boast trails that rival the slickrock of Moab, but without the crowds. The visitor center at the College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum has a mountain-biking guide that shows several trails you can tackle, including Nine Mile Canyon. Adventurous hikers can use many of these trails as well. 155 E. Main St., Price, UT, 84501. 435/613-5060 or 800/817-9949.
At Fuzzy's Bicycleworks, owner Fuzzy "the Bike Guy" Nance is Price's go-to guy for trail details, fix-its, or area information. 710 W. Price River Dr., Price, UT, 84501. 435/637-2453. www.fuzzysbicycleworks.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Mountain Biking
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Vernal: Book Fr $199+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book 3 Nts in Vernal this May Fr $166+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Vernal: Book Fr $181+/Nt — $181 Hotels.com
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal in May: $134 & Up — $134 Expedia
- May deal: Econo Lodge Downtown Fr $101+/Nt — $101 Expedia