- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sherwood Hills Resort
At a Glance
- the bright stars are mesmerizing in this wilderness location
- you can often see wildlife just outside your window
- a bargain in a great setting
- if you like to be where things are "happening," you may find the setting a little remote. -Jackie
Check Rates from our Partners
Sherwood Hills Resort Review
The sense of isolation is part of the charm at this mountain retreat set in a swath of wilderness halfway between Logan and Brigham City. You can step out the front door for hiking or cross-country skiing, but don't worry—with a 9-hole golf course, an on-site spa, and postcard views out every window, creature comforts are never far away. With the best wine list on either side of the Wellsvilles and a menu of Mexican, Mediterranean, and American fare, the Belle Monte restaurant ($$) is mighty comforting, too. Settle into a cozy booth by the fireplace and fuel up.
- Address: 7877 S. U.S. 89/91, 14 mi southwest of Logan, Wellsville, UT, 84339 | Map It
- Phone: 435/245-5054; 800/532-5066
- Website: www.sherwoodhills.com
- Location: Logan
- 60 rooms, 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays. No dinner Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $61.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Logan Hotwire
- Save in Logan: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Comfort Inn Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Book the Crystal Inn & Suites - Logan 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
Just back from 10 wonderful days in southern Utah, where I spent 3 days in Zion and 2 days in Bryce, and capped them off with 4 days at the Red Mountain Resort near Snow Canyon State Park in St. Read more
April 22 - 26 2013 was National Park Week providing free entrance to America's National Parks. Read more
I have never visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon or Yellowstone . Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more