- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The front nine at the Homestead Resort gives you great views, while the back nine winds through Snake Creek Canyon. 700 N. Homestead Dr., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-1102 or 800/327-7220. www.homesteadresort.com.
With a challenging 18-hole mountain course as well as a gentler 18-hole lake course, Wasatch Mountain State Park is one of the most popular public courses in the state. 975 W. Golf Course Rd., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-0532. www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Reflecting the Olympic Heritage of Soldier Hollow Golf Course, the names of the 18-hole courses are Gold and Silver. While on these greens, golfers enjoy the beauty of both the Heber Valley to the east and the stunning Mount Timpanogos to the west. 1371 W. Soldier Hollow La., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-7442.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Provo: Save this May Fr $82+/Nt Expedia
- $63.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Provo Hotwire
- Sleep Inn Provo on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $102+/Nt — $102 Expedia
- Visit Provo for Less: Hotels Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Travelocity
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Provo Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Expedia