Sights & Attractions in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Salt Lake City
|A-C D-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In 2006 the region's premier children's museum opened its doors...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Salt Lake|
If you're getting hungry, make a pit stop at Emigration Market...
|Markets / Bazaars||East Side and the University of Utah|
This arena, the home court for the NBA Utah Jazz, seats approximately...
|Sports Venues||Downtown Salt Lake|
Family History Library
Genealogy is important to Mormons. This four-story library houses...
This outdoor plaza hosts free lunchtime and evening concerts...
|Squares||Downtown Salt Lake|
Thirty acres of shopping, entertainment, restaurants, offices...
|Stores / Malls||Downtown Salt Lake|
Great Salt Lake State Park
The Great Salt Lake is eight times saltier than the ocean and...
|Parks||Great Salt Lake|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $58 & Up: Cheap Salt Lake City Stay Save with Hotels.com, $14/night less
- $172.00 & up : 5-star hotels in Salt Lake City Hotwire
- 9% OFF Little America! 10 Nts + Air Fr $821 Travelocity
- $10.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Salt Lake City Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Radisson Salt Lake City Airport Fr $123+/Nt — $123 Save with Hotels.com, $16/night less