Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern Utah Nightlife & the Arts
O.C. Tanner Amphitheater
Holding 2,000, this amphitheater is set amid huge sandstone boulders...
The One & Only Watering Hole
Ask locals where to go for nightlife in this conservative city...
St. George Arts Festival
Artisan booths, food, children's activities, and entertainment...
A rotating series of musicals such as Annie and Footloose entertain...
Opened in 1980 by a single potter in a pioneer-era home near...
Zion Canyon Theatre
If it's too hot for you outside, escape to the cool confines...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit St. George for Less: Hotels Fr $45+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in St. George: Save at the Sands Motel in May Fr $39+/Nt Expedia
- $34.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Cedar City Hotwire
- Look no Further! St. George Hotels Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Travelocity
- $42.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Cedar City — $43 Hotwire