Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
Sights & Attractions Northern Vermont
|A-G H-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Boyden Valley Winery
West of Jeffersonville in Cambridge, this winery conducts tours...
|Wineries / Breweries||Jeffersonville|
Bread and Puppet Museum
This ramshackle barn houses a surrealistic collection of props...
|Museums / Galleries||Lake Willoughby|
The major cheese producer in the state, midway between Barre...
|Industrial Sites||Lake Willoughby|
ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center/Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
Part of the waterfront's revitalization, this aquarium and science...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Burlington|
The Ethan Allen Homestead Museum
One of the earliest residents of the Intervale area was Ethan...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Burlington|
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
Mt. Mansfield's "Chin" area is accessible by the eight-seat gondola...
Green Mountain Audubon Nature Center
This is a wonderful place to discover Vermont's outdoor wonders...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $68.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Burlington Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Sheraton Burlington and Conference Center Fr $158+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $53/night less
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Burlington Hotwire
- $128.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Burlington — $128 Hotwire
- $15.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Burlington — $16 Hotwire