Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northern Vermont
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
Founded in the 1880s as a private estate for two very rich New...
|Educational Institutions, Farms||Shelburne|
You can trace much of New England's history simply by wandering...
|Museums / Galleries||Shelburne|
St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
With its dark, rich paneling, polished Victorian woodwork, and...
|Museums / Galleries, Libraries||St. Johnsbury|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Burlington for Less: Hotels Fr $105+/Nt Travelocity
- May deal: Sheraton Burlington and Conference Center Fr $190+/Nt Save with Expedia, $57/night less
- $12.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Burlington Hotwire
- $129.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Burlington — $129 Hotwire
- $9.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Burlington — $10 Hotwire