Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
Things to Do in Montpelier
Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
With eight generations of sugaring, the Morses are the oldest...
Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
The attractions here range from the awe-inspiring (the quarry...
|Industrial Sites, Geological Sites||Montpelier|
The Vermont Historical Society runs this engaging museum recounting...
|Museums / Galleries||Montpelier|
Vermont State House
The regal, gold-domed capitol surrounded by forest is emblematic...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Burlington Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Sheraton Burlington and Conference Center Fr $158+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $53/night less
- $8.24 & up : Compact rentals in Burlington Hotwire
- $82.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Burlington — $82 Hotwire
- $12.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Burlington — $13 Hotwire