Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
Things to Do in Burlington
ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center/Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
Part of the waterfront's revitalization, this aquarium and science...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Burlington|
The Ethan Allen Homestead Museum
One of the earliest residents of the Intervale area was Ethan...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Burlington|
Green Mountain Audubon Nature Center
This is a wonderful place to discover Vermont's outdoor wonders...
Magic Hat Brewing Company
You can tour the Magic Hat brewery—a leader in Vermont's...
|Wineries / Breweries||Burlington|
The North Beaches are on the northern edge of Burlington. Leddy...
University of Vermont
Crowning the hilltop above Burlington is the campus of the University...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $130.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Burlington Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Sheraton Burlington and Conference Center Fr $158+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $53/night less
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Burlington Hotwire
- $68.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Burlington — $68 Hotwire
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Burlington — $14 Hotwire