Sights & Attractions in Southern Vermont
Sights & Attractions Southern Vermont
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this working farm you can collect fresh eggs from the chicken...
American Museum of Fly Fishing
This museum houses the world's largest collection of angling...
|Museums / Galleries||Manchester|
Bennington Battle Monument
This 306-foot stone obelisk—with an elevator to the top—commemorates...
|Memorials / Monuments||Bennington|
The rich collections at this museum include military artifacts...
|Museums / Galleries||Bennington|
Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
Downtown is the hub of Brattleboro's art scene, with this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Brattleboro|
On hot summer days the sight of dozens of families jumping, swimming...
|Bodies of Water||Dorset|
Green Mountain Flyer
From the Chester Depot, which dates from 1852, you can board...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Springfield For Less! Book Fr $140+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $14/night less
- Book in Springfield: Save this May Fr $172+/Nt Expedia