Sights & Attractions in Richmond, Fredericksburg and the Northern Neck
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in Petersburg
Centre Hill Museum
This, the third home of the Bolling family, was originally built...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Petersburg|
Old Blandford Church and Cemetery
A parish church from the 18th century, Old Blandford Church and...
|Religious Sites, Cemeteries||Petersburg|
Pamplin Historical Park
On April 2, 1865, in what is now Pamplin Historical Park, Union...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Petersburg|
Petersburg National Battlefield
To walk Petersburg National Battlefield is to be where more than...
Petersburg Visitor Center
The Petersburg Visitor Center in the Old Farmer's Bank sells...
The Siege Museum, inside a former commodities market from 1839...
|Museums / Galleries||Petersburg|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines