Eastern Washington Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
1. The Davenport Hotel blends the very best of yesteryear with high-tech touches.
2. The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture has an excellent Native American collection and displays of Spokane's history.
3. Walla Walla, for its notable wines and fine restaurants and lodgings.
4. The unique and free laser-light show at Grand Coulee Dam every summer night.
5. Spokane's Riverfront Park has family-friendly fun year-round.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Sunland Inn 3 Nts in May Fr $57+/Nt Expedia
- Sale! Save 10% on this Stay.: Shilo Inn Moses Lake in May Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Top Vacation Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $455 Travelocity
- $33.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Walla Walla Hotwire
- $71.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Pasco — $71 Hotwire