- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bookwalter Winery Review
Next door to Barnard Griffin Winery, Bookwalter produces red wines aged in French oak barrels and whites that are 100% stainless-steel fermented. The classic merlot is celebrated. Blends are prevalent in both reds and whites. Live music plays Wednesday-Saturday evenings year-round. JBistro restaurant features a changing variety of artisan cheeses, heartier fare such as steaks, burgers, and salmon, and rich desserts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Moses Lake this May Fr $175+/Nt Expedia
- Super Savings on Spokane 18 Nts Htl + Air Fr $1,194 Travelocity
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Sale! Save 10% on this Stay.: Shilo Inn Moses Lake in May — $98 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more