- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Latah Bistro Review
Tucked into a strip mall in south Spokane near Qualchan Golf Course, Dave and Heather DuPree's neighborhood restaurant serves a diverse menu that changes frequently and may include pasta, duck, pork, beef, shrimp, sea bass, ahi tuna, trout, black cod, and scallops. Try the semolina-dusted Idaho rainbow trout with white bean and fennel ragout or long-cooked short ribs with fresh mafaldi pasta. Pizzas, including the eclectic salami and goat cheese pizza, are baked in a wood-burning oven. Save room for dessert. You'll want to try the pumpkin-bread pudding or the "bucket of love" (flourless mini-chocolate cakes dusted with spices). Sunday brunch features varied choices, from pumpkin oatmeal to trout and eggs; a daily frittata is also offered. On Monday, bottles of wine are half off; Thursday martinis are $5. Enjoy live music on Wednesday.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Travelodge at The Convention Center in May: $97 & Up Expedia
- Save in Spokane: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $72+/Nt Expedia
- Ramada Limited Spokane Downtown Biggest Sale! 2 Nts + Air Fr $337 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Spokane Fr $76+/Nt — $76 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more