- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ella's Supper Club
Ella's Supper Club Review
If chilling out with light jazz and a good meal is more your style, check out Ella's Supper Club, housed in Spokane's former Odd Fellows Hall, across the street from the restored Fox Theater. Ella's is open Tuesday-Saturday with live music ($1 cover charge).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Econo Lodge & Suites Spokane Fr $72+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue Fr $109+/Nt Expedia
- Super Savings on Spokane 2 Nts Htl + Air Fr $690 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- $83.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Spokane — $83 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
At least 2 vehicles went into the water. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more