- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist
Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist Review
An architectural masterpiece, the church was constructed with sandstone from Tacoma and Boise and limestone from Indiana. It's considered one of America's most important and beautiful Gothic cathedrals. The cathedral's renowned 49-bell carillon has attracted international guest musicians.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Courtyard by Marriott Spokane 3 Nts in May Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Spokane for Less: Hotels Fr $48+/Nt Travelocity
- 17% OFF Red Lion At The Park! 3 Nts + Air Fr $424 Travelocity
- $12.95 & up : Compact rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Spokane this May Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more