Sights & Attractions in Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
The eclectic mansion of Royal Riblet, the inventor of a square-wheel...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Wineries / Breweries||Spokane|
Cat Tales Zoological Park
Among the large cats living at this zoo are lions, tigers, ligers...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Spokane|
Eastern Washington University
The tree-shaded Cheney campus has six original buildings that...
This mile-long green patch along Garden Springs Creek has an...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Spokane|
A drive to the Green Bluff countryside leads wine lovers to this...
|Wineries / Breweries||Spokane|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue in May: $109 & Up Expedia
- Visit Spokane for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- $26.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Pullman Hotwire
- Quality Inn Oakwood on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Expedia
- $34.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Pullman — $35 Hotwire