- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Duck Brand Cantina, Bakery and Hotel
Duck Brand Cantina, Bakery and Hotel Review
The former 19th-century saloon still stands in roadhouse style, with comfortable frontier decor, antique signs and knickknacks, and rustic touches enhancing the Old West atmosphere inside. The draws are good, square meals at reasonable prices, and the globe-trotting menu runs the gamut from breakfast omelets and burritos to pastas and sandwiches. Steaks, grilled chicken, and stir-fries are the dinner specials; fresh margaritas and 12 microbrews are on hand to refresh your palate. Six rooms, each with a bed and TV, provide a rest for the weary traveler.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Bellingham: Book Fr $80+/Nt Hotels.com
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bellingham Hotwire
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- $119 & Up: Cheap Bellingham Stay — $119 Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bellingham — $17 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines. ... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more