- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lake Chelan Boat Company
Lake Chelan Boat Company Review
Lake Chelan Boat Company connects Chelan to Stehekin and stops at lakeside campgrounds along the way. The Lady of the Lake departs from Chelan at 8:30, returning at 6, twice daily June through September and once daily the rest of the year; tickets are $39 round-trip, half price for those 2 to 11. The company's speedy catamaran, Lady Express, also runs between Stehekin, Holden Village, the national park, and Lake Chelan; tickets are $59. Connections run daily June to October; Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday November to mid-March; daily through April, and weekends in May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Bellingham: Book Fr $80+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book in Bellingham: Save this May Fr $110+/Nt Expedia
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Save $$ in Bellingham: Book Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bellingham — $17 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more