Sights & Attractions in Northwestern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Chelan
Dating from 1889, this restored pioneer farm includes an apple...
|Houses / Mansions||Chelan|
Lake Chelan Boat Company
Lake Chelan Boat Company connects Chelan to Stehekin and stops...
Lake Chelan State Park
Lake Chelan State Park, right on the lake and 9 mi west of Chelan...
Purple Point Information Center
Rangers here offer guidance on hiking and camping and information...
In one of the most beautiful and secluded valleys in the Pacific...
Twenty-Five Mile Creek State Park
Directly north of Lake Chelan State Park, Twenty-Five Mile Creek...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Wenatchee: Save this May Fr $126+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $159: Great Wenatchee Price Save with Hotels.com, $50/night less
- $35.14 & up : Compact rentals in Wenatchee Hotwire
- Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee in May: $123 & Up — $123 Expedia
- $37.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Wenatchee — $38 Hotwire