Lake Crescent Lodge
At a Glance
- gorgeous setting
- free wireless access in the wilderness
- no laundry
- Roosevelt Cottages must be booked a year in advance for summer stays
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Deep in the forest at the foot of Mt. Storm King, this 1916 lodge has a variety of comfortable accommodations, from basic rooms with shared baths to spacious two-bedroom fireplace cottages (the latter available even on winter weekends when the rest of the lodge is closed). The historic lodge has second-floor rooms with shared baths. The popular Roosevelt Cottage cabins have polished wood floors, stone fireplaces, and lake views, while the one-room Tavern Cottage quarters resemble modern motel rooms. Additional motel-style rooms are available in adjacent buildings. The lodge's picture windows frame the lake's sapphire waters and its fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; the adjacent lounge is often crowded with campers. Seafood dishes like grilled salmon or steamed Quilcene oysters highlight the restaurant menu; reservations are required.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA, 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928-3211
- Website: www.lakecrescentlodge.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 30 motel rooms, 17 cabins, 5 lodge rooms with shared bath.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $139+/Nt Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Days Inn Port Angeles Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I am planning a trip that would include going both to the Tofino area of British Columbia (4 nights, 3 days) and the San Juan Islands (3 or 4 nights, 2 or 3 days), but am now wondering whether they are Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more