Log Cabin Resort
At a Glance
- bikes and boats available on-site
- weekly ranger talks
- cabins are very rustic
Check Rates from our Partners
Log Cabin Resort Review
This rustic hotel has an idyllic setting at the northeast end of Lake Crescent. Settle into one of the A-frame chalet units, standard cabins, small camping cabins, motel units, or RV sites, which include full hookups. Meals are served seasonally at the cozy water-view restaurant. You can rent paddleboats or kayaks to use by the day.
- Address: 3183 E. Beach Rd., Port Angeles, WA, 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 888/896-3818
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com/stay/lodging/log-cabin-resort.aspx
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 4 rooms, 24 cabins, 22 RV sites, 4 tent sites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.--mid-May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price — $139 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
As a family, father, mother daughter and Son all adults - are planning to spend about 15 days on Road starting out of Seattle around 18 Jun. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more