Toga's Soup House Deli & Gourmet
Toga's Soup House Deli & Gourmet Review
Toga's serves an eclectic menu of casual fare, ranging from homemade soups and fresh salads to hearty sandwiches. The many windows provide views of the Olympic Mountains, and there's also an open-air patio. If you're in a hurry to see the sights, there's always the drive-through.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Quality Inn Uptown in May: $133 & Up Expedia
- Save $$ in Port Angeles: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more