Nightlife & the Arts in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in University District
Big Time Brewery
With its neat brick walls, polished wood floors, and vintage memorabilia...
The Grand Illusion Cinema
Seattle's longest-running independent movie house was a tiny...
Jet City Improv
Seattle's best improv group fuses quick wit with music and games...
|Comedy Clubs||University District|
Meany Hall for the Performing Arts
National and international companies perform September through...
The Neptune Theatre
A cultural hub for the nearby University of Washington since...
Northwest Puppet Center
Keeping its stories lively and brief (45 minutes), and encouraging...
Seattle International Film Festival
Seattle has several wonderful film festivals, but the Seattle...
University Book Store
Free readings by best-selling authors and academics are the attraction...
|Readings / Lectures||University District|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle